This blog is Copyright ©1995~2018 by Karl Denton

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

To my French Waitress...

I spend my days with the sound of a beat in my head,
years have gone by and visions of you still dance in my thoughts,
your broken accent,
your love of rock and roll,
the passion that flowed between us,
the memories of you and I in bed.

When my eyes close I can see you again,
the taste of you forming on my tongue,
the memories of us in a hot shower,
your small body close to mine,
the feeling of your skin,
the way it began.

Not a day has gone by in the years past,
that I have not had you in my thoughts,
not a day has gone by in the years past,
that I have not relived our story,
all the while hearing that beat in my head.

The French Waitress 

A story about passion, desire, France, the taste of a beautiful woman...

A story about the adventure of two people in a single night...