This blog is Copyright ©1995~2018 by Karl Denton

Monday, August 9, 2010

Lying naked in Studio 3

The heat, the thrill of starting new projects,
I am lying here naked in studio 3 trying to fall asleep...

After an hour or two I finally realized it's the fact,
you are the last thing I think of at night,
the first thing I think of in the morning...

Laying here naked in studio 3 thoughts rush through my mind,

What would it be like if...

I could run my finger tips over your body,
feel the goose bumps as they rise in the heat,
feel that small bead of sweat,
roll under my finger tips till it had no choice,
but to follow the laws of gravity,
and trickle down the side of you exposing,
the curvature of your body,

What would it be like if...

I tasted every spot on you,
I inhaled you,
I explored those beautifully delicate ears you have,
then explored every place else.

What would it be like if...

The heat consumed us and we fell fast asleep
in the the same dream, in each others arms...

Morning comes and the same "first" thoughts of you are
the first thing on my mind,

Will you:

Have a beautiful day,
be treated kindly,
feel loved,
feel needed,
be content.

They are the same always and every morning,
they are the same always and every night...

lying here naked in studio 3,
the dark the loneliness,
the inspiration,
makes my mind wander,
but when I find my self lying here naked,
the most vulnerable a man can be,
facing an artists worst enemy, loneliness,
my mind always goes back to...

What would it be like if...