This blog is Copyright ©1995~2018 by Karl Denton

Saturday, August 24, 2013

The sad truth

The sad truth is it will be a while before we are "over" this,
we shared things most will never realize,
most will never realize in ten lifetimes,
despite our words of anger, despite our hurt,
we will care for years to come.

I've spent the last many months drunk trying to forget,
but it does not matter,
the hurt never goes away,
I try and keep my mind occupied,
busy,
but the hurt never goes away,
when two people share as we have,
most would envy it,
most would not survive it.

We say things out of hurt,
We say things out of feeling the loss,
without each other in our lives,
we had the most creative,
loveing,
adventurous time,
and I will miss it,
because in our good times,
we both had the most,
beautiful times,
our most creative times,
our most loving times.

I will miss you in my life!