This blog is Copyright ©1995~2018 by Karl Denton

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Exploring you...

I was very tried getting to work today and during my morning break I laid my head back in my chair and closed my eyes…

I found myself walking up an small hill and saw what I believe is you, off in the distance I can hear the sound of crashing waves, calming, you know, not to loud.  Walking up to closer I see you laying on a soft white cloth and a gentle breeze is blowing the smell of some unknown flower toward our direction, sweet smell but not over powering, enough to let you know it’s there and good.

Moving closer to you I see the curves of your body, gentle and moving, flowing like the breeze.  Getting close I have only one thought… to run my fingertips over every curve, explore you in every detail I can, here, in this thought, this daydream, I can feel you.

Starting at your temples I run my fingers down toward your ears… exploring every fold, every ridge, moving to your nose, looking into those eyes of yours, never leaving them, your lips are next, I explore the shape of your mouth and the incredible red color of your lips.  The color from the sun beaming down, warm and soft as it covers your body.  Feeling the texture of your chin just before I venture to that stunning neck of yours, the strength it holds being the support of such a beautiful face… moving my finger tips to back of your neck the breeze blows just enough for one quick feel of the nape of your neck… never moving my eyes from yours my thought is to taste, just sample for a split second the flavor of the nape of your neck, but this day is my day to feel you, to explore your curves, every one, so I hold back, for now.

I move down to your shoulders next, strong yet delicate, I can tell these shoulders carry the weight of the world on them!  The sun light bounces off your skin revealing how muscular your shoulders are, reveals how week and tormented they have been, beautiful and stunning cannot describe these wondrous shoulders, can’t describe how marvelous they feel under my finger tips.

This day I started my exploration of you… this day is the first my finger tips have felt anything called female in a very long time. 

You see I have never actually seen you but I can explore you, every inch of you and know who you are, know what the feel of you would be like under these finger tips of mine.

I left off at your shoulders… strong, convincing yet female… they feel female to me.  Moving down your arms feeling the soft velvet skin, delicate skin on the underside of your arms, following muscle lines down to your elbows… I have never been an elbow kind of guy but running my fingers from the tip of one to the fold in your arm when it is crossed… makes me stop and pause, makes me want to taste the fold but that would not be today.  Making my way back up your arm over to your neck bones, well defined, sharp in their makeup but soft to the touch.

As my fingers continue their exploration of you they move down over your breasts… as the breeze cools small goose bumps appear over your upper body, the colors of your skin a tremendous range of golden tones to the dark tan color of your nipples… I want to touch those, feel them between my fingers feel the extraordinary beauty of your breasts as they fill with the cool air.  Today I am just going to run one finger over the entire surface of each breast, feel every goose bump every speck of flesh.  My desire to taste every inch of you is over whelming, shaking, I continue to your beautifully tone stomach…

I see soft little tiny hairs that follow your belly button down further into regions that are yet to be explored… The sunlight is just gleaming off of your stunning stomach… the peach fuzz that reflects a lighter shade of light then your skin is standing on edge, every bit as many goose bumps here then my eyes drift from yours for just one moment, a split second, a micro second to glimpse at your belly button… I have never been one for elbows but there is something about the navel, belly button, that just gets me… exploring yours, running a single finger around the surface inward until it cannot go any further… a soft gentle feel, a soft gentle feel…

Then my fingers, my right hand, there is more sensitivity there, follow a very thin faint line down to your waist… with just a hint of tan line, just a hint, my eyes want to follow my fingers but those eyes of yours have captured me, they do not let go… my hands are following the contours of your body and they know where to travel, the folds and crevasses of every part of this wondrous female form… my hands follow your waist line around to your hips… never stopping but moving in a very slow deliberate way as if they will never feel any thing again, trying to absorb every millimeter of flesh into a memory for later use…  following along to your back just where your bottom starts it's beautiful female curve… running my fingers over the surface of your bottom feeling the smooth texture, softness… my eyes never move away from yours, but they want to see, they want to take in as much in sight as my fingers do in feel… but my eyes do not move away from yours… fixed on your beautiful wide open eyes… them fixed on mine… my fingers, my hands move to your legs next…

Like your arms, your legs reveal a strong beautiful shape… delicate and soft, running my fingers down the sides of your legs I feel every step you have ever taken, ever will.  Powerful strong legs that hold the presence of beauty, in a toned golden skin… the sun has started its decent and the light has changed to a more golden color… the sound of waves still crashing in the background seems to drive my pace of exploring you… seems to dictate what and how I will feel next.  It is out of my control, it is all within you.  My hands continue down to your knees, I have always had a fondness for the soft delicate spot behind the knees, beauty entirely missed by every one, but this soft skin with just a hint of moistness from the day long heat of the sun demands, shouts, I am here!  This is the spot that must not be ignored… that soft delicate spot behind your knees… aching to taste, questions fill my head, taste, give into desires, or continue my exploration?  

My fingers run down to your feet… a small set of packages with toes that desire attention from my fingers, run them over each bit, each and very toe gets attention the bottoms of your feet are soft to the touch… looking into your eyes I pause to give both a short massage, the look in your eyes changes from one of desire to that of  being comfortable relaxed… maybe I am wrong, your eyes never once change there appearance, just a long stare back into mine filled with all of the passion in the world…  I continue my exploration of you by running my fingers up your inner leg feeling the soft skin along the way, god it has been so very long, the feel of your skin is magical, monumental for these fingers that otherwise would be numb and useless… here in my vision however, the feel of your skin will be in my memory until the day I die… exquisite, uniquely female, unarguably beautiful…

My exploration continues back up to your inner thigh, the thing that makes wars happen, the thing that men desire.  My fingers take an exploration along this area but never nothing more then the touch, the soft touch of the surface…

My exploration of you is the thing that I desire, my vision of who you are, is mine… the desire to taste every inch of you is real but this can wait… today I had a vision the feeling of your skin under my finger tips and it was the most satisfying vision, the most spectacular feeling the softness of your skin under my finger tips…

Exploring you is for you, because of you… I close my eyes in the midst of a migraine and go here… it helps sometime more then the drugs, exploring you…