This blog is Copyright ©1995~2018 by Karl Denton

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It really does not matter what you say...

I will never be far from your thoughts,
regardless of who you are with,
you will compare them to me,
regardless what you say,
you will always think of me,
regardless of who you are with,
you will remember the time we had.

It does not matter what you say,
time and time again,
you will know,
that when you look back,
you will have realized that
you may have lost,
the very person who knew you,
who has seen who you really are,
and who loved you because of it.

Regardless of the insults,
the mean words,
I know the truth behind your eyes,
more then anyone, I know the truth,
that regardless of what you say,
your thoughts will be of me!

It really does not matter what you say,
when you think you feel for someone,
it does not matter anymore,
because we both know,
that everyday I will be in your thoughts,
we both know that you will wake one day,
and wonder if you have made a mistake,
that I will be the one you think of,
that in your heart you will never be able to let me go...

So it really does not matter what you say!